作夢者班/做夢者班 II

本論壇自 2009 起分享南開諾布仁波切之教法,目前歸屬於象雄文化。Email: dreamworkforum@gmail.com

Rainbow Body practitioner

南開師於每次禪修營之開示,經常使用藏文名詞加以說明,這是他講授的特色。還有一些經常重複的例子與故事,追隨其大圓滿教法的弟子不可不知。

Rainbow Body practitioner

文章SW » 2014-02-05, 23:39

Posted: 13131313 | Author: bodhiactivity | Filed under: Uncategorized |Comments Off
Composed by His Eminence Dzogchen Khenpo Choga Rinpoche and his disciples on the 23rd of November, 2013, the auspicious day of Lha Bab Duchen, the Buddha’s Mother’s Day, at the auspicious place of the Dzogchen Retreat Center, USA.

圖檔

Dear Students,

As you know from my recent message, my precious teacher Dzogchen Lama Karma Rinpoche passed away on the 11th of November, 2013. Yesterday I received extraordinary news from my Dharma friends in the holy Dzogchen area of Tibet that the sacred body of my kind teacher Lama Karma has obviously and dramatically shrunk in size. Lama Karma’s body was about 175cm (approx. 5’9”) tall, but two weeks after he passed away, his seated body has now shrunk to about 20cm (approx. 8”), which means his body, including his skeleton, shrank nearly 80%. According to Dzogchen tantra, this kind of miraculous display shows he has attained the Small Rainbow Body, which is a sign that he has attained the supreme accomplishment of Buddha in this very life. Please deeply rejoice in his devoted practice and realization of Dzogchen. In doing so, you accumulate immeasurable merit.

圖檔
Inside this Dharma robe is the shrunken body of Lama Karma Rinpoche.

Inside this Dharma robe is the shrunken body of Lama Karma Rinpoche.
If his body continues to shrink and totally disappears, then this miracle will be categorized as Light Body or Atomless Body. I will describe these various miraculous results of Dzogchen practice later in this message.

Lama Karma Rinpoche received many Dzogchen teachings, mainly from Dzogchen Khenpo Apey Tsewang Rinpoche and Dzogchen Lama Achung Tokden Rinpoche. For many years after, Lama Karma mainly practiced Dzogchen Guru Yoga with trekchö in the caves of the holy Dzogchen area.

While some people assume that Dharma practice is a superstitious or meaningless activity, it is in fact the most meaningful and profound activity that you can do. The reason for this is because through Dharma practice you become Buddha, which means you transform yourself into Awakened Omniscience. Once you become Buddha then you are free from all suffering and the causes of suffering forever while you spontaneously help each and every being equally, without exception, in many different ways until they all attain Buddha. Therefore, there is nothing better for you and all beings than to become Buddha.

In order to complete the paths and stages of enlightenment, you must accomplish Dzogchen practice. Without realizing Dzogchen awareness, no one has ever become Buddha or will become Buddha. Accomplishing Dzogchen practice means you become Buddha. As it is said in the Dzogchen Atiyoga tantra, without realizing Dzogchen awareness one will not attain Buddha.

The swiftest method to become Buddha is correctly practicing Guru Yoga with Dzogchen. There are two main Dzogchen practices: trekchö (cutting through) and thögal (ridge-traversing).

When you accomplish Dzogchen treckchö you will achieve one of two results as described in the Dzogchen tantras.

One is ödlu, the Light Body, which means your body transforms into light and disappears. This can happen either gradually or instantaneously. Masters who have attained this include Master Vairochana in Western Tibet and Pong Gonpo and five generations of his main disciples in Eastern Tibet.

The other is dudral, the Atomless Body, which means your body dissolves into emptiness and totally disappears. This can happen with or without an eyewitness. Masters who attained this include Guru Junpey in Central Tibet and in 1998, Khenpo Achung in Nyarong, Eastern Tibet.

If you accomplish the Dharma practice of Dzogchen trekchö and thögal, then you achieve one of three types of Rainbow Body as described in the Dzogchen tantras.

The first is the Great Rainbow Body, which means directly transforming the present body into a luminous Rainbow Body, just like Buddha Shakyamuni in India, Padmasambhava in Nepal, Shri Singha in India, Vimalamitra in China, Yeshe Tsogyal and Chetsun Senge Wangshuk in Tibet, and so on. Those who attain the Great Rainbow Body eternally retain their present life’s body appearance until all beings become Buddha.

The second is the Medium Rainbow Body, most commonly known as Rainbow Body, which means the Dzogchen master’s body dissolves as rainbow light of many different shapes, colors, and all different sizes of rainbow spheres, rainbow rays, and rainbow ribbons until the physical body has totally dissolved into rainbow light, leaving nothing behind except some hair and nails. All these rainbow lights can pass through the master’s clothing and through solid walls. Even ordinary people can directly perceive this miraculous display of Rainbow Body accomplishment. Masters who have attained this accomplishment include Melong Dorje and Rigdzin Kumaradza in Central Tibet and in 1952, Sonam Namgyal in Mani Gedgo in Eastern Tibet.

The third is the Small Rainbow Body, which means a Dzogchen master’s body shrinks to the size of a cubit or less (in a seated position). This is also known as the Shrunken Rainbow Body. Masters who attained this include Master Nyaklha Rangrik Dorje in Eastern Tibet. (His body is still preserved and is the size of a hand. His hair is ten times bigger than his body.) Atha Lhamo in 1982 in Eastern Tibet. Her body also shrank to around 10cm (approx. 4″).

All these results of Dzogchen practice, the Light Body, Atomless Body, and all types of Rainbow Body, are signs of the same supreme accomplishment. The differences refer only to what happens with the miraculous display of the master’s physical body, but their attainments are all exactly equal. This means that these practitioners have attained Buddha in this very life.

After such sacred miraculous displays occur, most people no longer physically see these masters so we pronounce that they passed away. However, during this time, when the students pray to these masters who achieved Light Body or Rainbow Body, sometimes they can perceive their teacher physically appear to them and they receive tremendously powerful transmissions and pith instructions of the Dzogchen lineage.

Anyone who sees or even hears about the miracle display of the Light Body or Rainbow Body at the time it occurs is extremely fortunate. According to the Dzogchen tantras, when a master attains Light Body or Rainbow Body, the master’s wisdom pervasively emanates to all beings without exception and especially profoundly penetrates the minds of 3,000 disciples who have knowing-devotion to the master, such that these disciples directly receive the Dzogchen Lineage transmission.

Therefore, I encourage all my disciples to faithfully pray, supplicate, and joyfully offer to the Dzogchen Lineage masters, especially to my kind teacher, Dzogchen Lama Karma Rinpoche. From now until December 27th is an auspicious opportunity to practice The Buddha Path every day, to take or renew virtuous vows, and to fulfill your special commitments to do any virtuous activities or practices. In this way, you will receive the blessings, empowerments, and attainments of the Dzogchen Lineage, which will help you to become a Dzogchen Lineage Holder and swiftly attain Rainbow Body, Buddha, in this very life.

圖檔
My teacher Lama Karma Rinpoche looking at The Buddha Path book.

My teacher Lama Karma Rinpoche looking at The Buddha Path book.
May you realize that all Result Buddhas always reside in your heart and the hearts of all beings.

May you swiftly attain the accomplishment of Rainbow Body in this very life.

I invite my international students to translate this and my previous message regarding Lama Karma Rinpoche into your native languages and share with others.

With love and blessings,
Dzogchen Khenpo Choga Rinpoche
SW
系統管理員

文章: 4323
註冊時間: 2012-03-05, 16:23
來自: 台灣台北

Re: Rainbow Body practitioner

文章SW » 2014-02-06, 20:06

中文翻譯 資訊

◎法尊卓千堪布闕噶仁波切及其弟子於2013年11月23日,吉祥的佛陀天降日,於吉祥之地美國大圓滿閉關中心撰寫/美國太平洋時間2013年11月23日8:32pm

親愛殊勝的僧眾們:

如我之前對您所說,我的殊勝上師卓千喇嘛噶瑪仁波切於2013年11月11日往生。昨天我從藏區竹慶聖地的法友那裡接到非凡喜訊,我的慈悲上師,喇嘛噶瑪的神聖軀體顯著而神奇地縮小了。喇嘛噶瑪的身高本來為1米75,但是在他往生兩周后,他盤坐的身體如今縮小到僅有20釐米,這意味著他的身體,包括骨架在內,縮小了將近80%!根據大圓滿密續,此類神跡證明他證得了小虹光身。這是他在此生就取得了無上佛果的一個徵兆。請深深隨喜他對大圓滿的虔仰修持及證悟。這樣的隨喜您會積累無量功德。 在此法衣內,是喇嘛噶瑪仁波切縮小的身軀。

如果他的身軀繼續縮小直至完全消失,那麼此神跡應歸類為光身或無原子身。我會在此信後面解釋這些不同總類的大圓滿修行所取得的神奇結果。

喇嘛噶瑪仁波切接受了許多大圓滿教法,主要來自于卓千堪布阿貝才旺仁波切和卓千喇嘛阿瓊陀登(Achung Tokden)仁波切。之後的很多年,喇嘛噶瑪主要在竹慶聖地的巖洞中修習大圓滿上師瑜伽與立斷。

儘管有些人以為佛法修行是迷信或無意義的行為,但其實這是您能做的最有意義及深湛的行為。原因是,經由佛法修行,您會成佛,成佛意味著您把自身轉化為覺醒的遍知。一旦您成佛,您就永久從一切痛苦及苦因中解脫,同時以諸多善巧,任運平等地幫助每一個有情,無一例外,直到他們全都成佛!因此,沒有任何事情比成佛對您和一切有情更有益了。

爲了完成成覺道次第,您必須成就大圓滿修持。無人曾經成佛、或將能成佛卻沒有證悟大圓滿覺性。成就大圓滿修持就意味著成佛。如大圓滿阿底瑜伽所說:「不證悟大圓滿覺性,不會證得佛果。」

成佛最迅捷的途徑是以大圓滿正確修持上師瑜伽。大圓滿的兩個主修法門為:立斷(trekchö)和頓超(thögal)。當您成就大圓滿立斷修持,如大圓滿密續所描述,您會取得下述兩個成果之一:

ödlu,光身:這意味著您的身體轉化為光消失。這種轉化可以緩慢進行,也可以突然發生。證得此成就的大師包括藏西的毗盧遮那大師,藏東的彭·貢波(Pong Gonpo)及其五代上首弟子。

dudral,無原子身:這意味著您的身體融入虛空,完全消失。這可以在目擊者面前發生,也可以沒有目擊者。證得此成就的大師包括1998年中藏的上師君唄(Junpey),及藏東釀榮(Nyarong)的堪布阿瓊。

如果您成就大圓滿法教立斷和頓超修持,如大圓滿密續所描述,您會取得下面三種虹光身之一:

大虹光身:這是指直接把現有的身體轉化為光明虹光身,正如印度的釋迦牟尼佛、尼泊爾的蓮花生大士、印度的師利星哈(吉祥獅子)、中國的無垢友、西藏的移喜措嘉及傑春僧給旺修……等等那樣。證得大虹光身的上師永久保持他們此生身體的模樣,直至一切有情成佛。

中虹光身:也即一般所認為的虹光身。這是指大圓滿上師的身體消融為很多形狀、顏色的虹光,以及各種大小的虹光球、虹光線、虹光帶……直到物質之身完全融入虹光,除了頭髮和指甲什麽都不留下。所有這些虹光能夠直接穿透上師的衣物、穿透堅固的牆壁,即使普通人都能以肉眼直接見到這些虹光身成就的神跡。證得此成就的大師包括梅龍多傑和1952年中藏的仁真庫瑪然扎(Rigdzin Kumaradza)和藏東瑪尼格多(Mani Gedgo)的索南南甲。

小虹光身:這是指大圓滿上師的身體縮為一肘高乃至更小(以盤坐姿勢)。這也稱作縮小虹光身。證得此成就的上師包括東藏的釀喇讓吉多傑(Nyaklha Rangrik Dorje),他的聖軀仍然留存,只有手掌大小。他的頭髮是身體的十倍大。以及1982年東藏的阿塔拉嫫(Atha Lhamo),她的身體也縮小為10釐米左右。

所有這些大圓滿修持的成果,光身,無原子身及各種虹光身,都是同樣無上成就的表徵。不同之處僅僅在於各位上師的物質身所展示的神跡不同,但他們的成就是完全一樣的,都意味著這些修行者已經即生成佛。

在這樣的聖潔神跡展現後,絕大多數人不再實體上看見這些上師,所以我們說他們“往生”了。然而,在此期間,當弟子祈禱這些證得光身或虹光身的上師,很多時候他們可以看見上師在他們面前實際顯現,而他們接收到極其強大的大圓滿傳承授法和心要開示。

在這些光身或虹光身神跡發生時,任何看見乃至聽說的人都是極其幸運。根據大圓滿密續,當一位上師證得光身或虹光身時,此上師的智慧無一例外地普遍化現於一切有情,並且特別甚深地穿透三千位對這位上師有覺知的虔仰弟子的心中,以至於這些弟子直接接受到大圓滿傳承傳法。

因此,我鼓勵我所有的弟子們虔信地祈禱、祈請、歡喜地供養大圓滿傳承上師們,尤其是我的慈悲上師,卓千喇嘛噶瑪仁波切。從現在直至12月27號,是一個吉祥的修法時機,可以每天修行《佛道》、受持或者更新善戒、完成您特別的修任何善法或進行任何善行的誓願。以此方式,您會收到大圓滿傳承的加持、灌頂和成就,這會幫助您成為大圓滿傳承持有者,在此生就迅捷證得虹光身——佛。

願您證悟一切果佛恒常住在您和一切有情的心中。願您此生迅捷證得虹光身成就。 我邀請我的國際弟子們將此文及我之前關於喇嘛噶瑪仁波切的訊息翻譯為您的母語,和他人分享。 帶著愛與祝福,

卓千堪布闕噶仁波切
SW
系統管理員

文章: 4323
註冊時間: 2012-03-05, 16:23
來自: 台灣台北

回到 南開諾布仁波切常用藏文名詞與例子說明

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 4 位訪客